We have a clear vision of where, when and how RFID can enhance key business processes and provide a positive return on investment for our customers. This vision, coupled with our deep market understanding allows us to continually and successfully introduce state-of-the-art RFID technology.
One of Datamars’ strengths is our ability to deliver customized ID solutions. Our understanding of customer requirements and our ability to offer tailored systems that have been developed to meet the particular needs and challenges that are unique to the industries we serve is where we excel. We can provide complete pre- and post-sales support to customers worldwide. Our dedicated team provides on-site assistance and consulting, as well as upgrade and repair services for installed equipment. To learn more about our services, please email us at the appropriate address below:
For more information on the latest available upgrades, please contact our Service & Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or your local Datamars Sales Representative.
To guarantee optimal performance of RFID equipment over time and ensure you can maintain the highest level of productivity, Datamars offers service contracts that include periodic on-site visits. For more information, please contact our Service & Support team at email@example.com or your local Datamars Sales Representative.
Datamars offers an extended warranty on many of its products. To learn more, please contact our Service and Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local Datamars Sales Representative.
- Warranty for Datamars equipment covers damage caused by faulty material or manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase for the United States, and for 2 years for the rest of the world.
- Damage caused by the customer and/or any third party repairs are not covered by this warranty.
- Damage claims that exceed the limits of the warranty will not be accepted.
- In case of repair or replacement, the warranty will be neither extended nor renewed.
- In the event of a claim, contact your dealer or sales representative directly to present the stamped and dated warranty card or your purchase invoice.
- Repairs carried out without a warranty certificate or with an expired warranty will be invoiced to the customer.
Datamars has repair centers worldwide; please contact our Service & Support team by email at email@example.com for assistance. Please be sure to include the name of the product or system, a brief description of the problem you are experiencing and your contact information.
For North American customers only: please contact Datamars to receive a Return Authorization Number (RAN) and shipping instructions before sending in any items for repair.